You live WHERE?
You live in Central Texas when:
You live in any Southwest desert area (Arizona, etc.) when:
1. You are willing to park 3 blocks away because you found shade.
2. You can open and drive your car without touching the car door or the steering wheel....otherwise you would get 2nd degree burns...
3. You've experienced condensation on your butt from the hot water in the toilet bowl.
4. You would give anything to be able to splash cold water on your face.
5. You can attend any function wearing shorts and a tank top.
6. "Dress Code" is meaningless at all but a few Catholic schools.
7. You have over 100 recipes for Mexican food.
8. The 4 seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!
9. You know that "dry heat" is comparable to what hits you in the face when you open your oven door.
Last check/edit: Monday, January 15, 2018